Thursday, August 28, 2008

Article Marketing - What I Mean When I Use the Term Article Marketing

Article marketing is an often misunderstood term.

When someone asks me what I do, and I answer by saying I am an article writing and article marketing coach, people create some interesting definitions of article marketing.

The most amusing so far is the person who thought that meant that I help people write articles for magazines and then help them market the articles for Oprah and Reader's Digest.

Actually, there might be a good gig there for the right person.

Article marketing defined

When I use the term article marketing, I'm referring to many tasks and functions under that umbrella. Article marketing to me includes article writing, article submission, the actual article marketing, and article income and product creation with your articles.

It has been my experience that you need to become proficient at all of these functions to be wildly successful with article marketing. You need to be able to write a great quality article, submit it to the article directories using the many small tips and strategies I teach that get your articles picked up more often, know and use the many different ways to market your article, and how to create information products with your articles do you can make direct income from your articles.

Without fail, every single person who has told me that article marketing did not work for them or does not work at all, has had a gap somewhere in these four essential skills.

Article marketing works, and it works very well, when you work it right.

Would you like free access to two of my Article Writing Templates? You can download them by going to http://www.TheArticleGuy.com/bonustemplates.htm

Would you like to get in on our free weekly Article Guy TeleSeminars? Visit http://www.TheArticleGuyTeleSeminars.com to get started today!

From Jeff Herring - The Article Guy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home